In the event of a claim…
Contact us at 315-782-3900
If you are calling outside of business hours please leave a message. Someone from the office will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need to make a claim immediately, please contact your insurance company directly:
- Farmers – 1-888-243-8789
- Farmers Glass – 1-800-344-8844
- Peerless Glass & Claims – 1-800-522-7152
- Travelers – 1-800-252-4633
- GMAC – 1-800-468-3466
- Progressive – 1-800-776-4737
- Preferred Mutual – 800-333-7642
- Safeco – 800-332-3226
- Adirondack – 877-248-0555
When calling to report a claim, please have the following information available:
- Date and time of loss
- Cause (what happened?)
- Location of the loss
- The extent of the loss (What was damaged or destroyed?) Take an inventory of these items.
- Did the police or fire department respond? If the authorities did respond, please get the police report number.
- Was any one injured?
If you are calling about an auto claim, make sure you have the insurance information and name and address of other drivers involved.
Let your insurance agent know if your car was towed. If so where is your vehicle now?
Will you need a rental?
Find the best insurance available to suit your needs – get started today with a FREE quote.